Ahh, its finally fall. It’s time to ditch the swimsuits and flip flops and replace them with flannels and boots. In Richmond and the surrounding areas there are many fun things to do in the fall. Especially with Halloween coming up, here are a few fun ideas for fall activities.
- Golf anyone? The Country Club of Virginia is hosting the Dominion Energy Charity Classic from October 19-21. Get your tickets and enjoy a relaxing day watching some of the top golfers on tour.
- Carter Mountain Orchard: Grab your friends and head 1 hour into the mountains to pick some fresh apples and have the best apple cider doughnuts around.
- Ashland Berry Farm: It’s spooky season y’all. Head here to get a real scare in their Terror On the Farm.
- Kings Dominion Halloween Haunt: Brace yourself. It’s scary.
- Gallmeyer Farms: Pumpkins are in. Go to Gallmeyer to get some pumpkins to carve with friends or family!
- Maymont Garden Glow: From October 27- November 11 head to the Japanese Garden to see the beautiful leaves change and see the garden glowing with lights.
- Anthem Richmond Marathon/ Markel Richmond Half Marathon/ VCU Health 8K: Whatever distance you choose, on November 10 you can enjoy running through beautiful downtown Richmond with friends while enjoying a DJ, Party Zones, and live bands. Even if you are not a big runner, you will definitely have fun at this event!